We WP Wolfs. Our website address is https://wp-wolfs.com. We strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website, and we do all that we can to protect user information. Any information you provide will be held securely.
Information we collect from visitors
- feedback/comments submitted to us
- contact details — name, email
- site usage tracking
To make this site simpler, small data files are placed on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most big websites do this too.
They improve things by:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name and email address in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- Remembering your country code, so you do not need to keep entering it in forms.
- Measuring with Google Analytics how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
Our website cookies are just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files in your browser as you wish.